Patient participation group
The aims of the patient participation group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
The PPG meets regularly, the last meeting was held on the 15th November 2023. Minutes will be uploaded once agreed.
The next Pavilion PPG meeting is due to be held on 28th February 2024 at 2pm. Agendas will be emailed to members in early February
There are 2 meetings being held where patients from a number of surgeries will attend. Full details will be provided when we have them. The provisional dates set for February have been postponed. We are expecting dates for March shortly. The venues will be somewhere locally, but not at Pavilion Surgery